Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Funniest Commerical

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    [ QUOTE ]
    the PSP ones are hilarious

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You aren't talking about those stupid "It's like cheese you can listen to outside", "It's like a nut you can listen to outside", stupid [censored] commercials are you. Those things are even dumber than the stupid Hardee's/Carl Jr's commercials. Those are the worst commercials ever.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    new commercial just saw it....

    "the network" commercial.....some mobster tells this guy that he told him to come alone, dude tells him about that being his network, guy was like really you get service out here I am always doing business out here, yells to "the network" do you go down to the docks?

    I also like the one where the network guy is dancing a the club where the gothic guy is at.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    Just saw one on ESPN, Steve Irwin the croc hunter walking around the offices talking to one of the reporters and the florida gator comes out and he tackles him. I didn't get to hear any of it since I was on the phone but it was funny jsut seeing it.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    the croc hunter is my role model [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    the big buckin chicken commercials from burger king

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    I like the scifi one , where the guy blows in the dogs butt and it turns into a balloon animal. Pass the Scope. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    You gonna eat your cheese paper?

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    The best commercial ever was the Quiznos one with the rat looking things singing.
    "Why so serious?"

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    Loved those commercials...ohh how I miss em [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    No Regrets

  10. #30
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Funniest Commerical

    Can't believe you guys are forgetting the "Whassupp!" beer commercials. I still do it when I call my buds.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •